Energy Risk Management
By applying risk offset techniques to energy supply, you can assess the following based on documentation and your energy profile:
- when you should consider hedging
- how much energy you should hedge to offset your business risk to the optimal degree
- how to execute orders for buying a specific quantity
- alternative solutions for the energy balance in order to create the best portfolio of energy supply solutions
- active, ongoing monitoring of agreements so they can be adjusted in a timely manner, depending on circumstances and institutional changes
Energy Portfolio Strategy
Formulate the appropriate strategy to help you reduce energy costs and to offset the risk arising from your exposure on the wholesale energy market. Take advantage of our specialist knowledge to determine the energy mix that will ensure the required level of security for your energy supply and determine the ideal way to incorporate it.
Using interactive graphs and strategy development reporting, we ensure the best possible forecasts for utilising your energy mix.
Energy Innovation Consulting
Secure your position at the cutting edge of innovation by staying abreast of any new form of energy generation or other method of meeting energy needs useful to you, through circular economy practices (biogas production and combustion), green energy (net metering, combined self-generation and storage) and other ground-breaking applications.
PPA Sourcing Support
Our team of specialised consultants can provide you with technical and legal support when negotiating the terms of a PPA.